Server Louisville Colorado 09-2015
by Stacey Norton
(Louisville, Colorado, USA)
At Balfour, we are committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect, and a customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing associate's individual strengths where employees can attain personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team oriented atmosphere.
The Dining Room Server serves our residents in a formal restaurant setting using established rules of etiquette. Successful candidates will work in a non-tipping environment, perfect for those seeking steady hours and income. Ideal candidates will be passionate about providing superior customer service, will excel at building relationships, and have a professional and outgoing personality. Your ability to work weekends and holidays is essential in this role.
-Part Time & Full Time positions available
• Demonstrated experience working in a customer focused role
• Demonstrated experience working in the hospitality or restaurant industry preferred
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
• Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
• Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
• Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
• Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required
Our associates enjoy working for Balfour because we stand out from the crowd! We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to our associates and our commitment to providing five-star quality service offers associates the opportunity to make a difference every day. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented individual that's enthusiastic about working with seniors, apply today!
To apply send your resume to HR@balfourcare.com.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.