QMAP - Resident Assistant: Denver, Littleton, Aurora 03-2015
by JJ Dedmon
QMAP / Care Managers / Resident Assistants
Do you have a passion for serving the elderly? If so, we may have just the position for you.
Bristlecone Manor Assisted Living is a privately owned Residential Care Community and has IMMEDIATE openings in Denver, Littleton and Aurora. We are looking for outstanding people to join our team. Our fresh approach to caring for the elderly is second to none in the marketplace. If you are compassionate, have a positive outlook and can-do attitude, please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
We have immediate openings for exceptional caregivers to work at a wonderful assisted living community. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Assisting in the creation and delivery of excellent resident care programs
• Coordination and management of medication administration
• Meal preparation
• Lite housekeeping and laundry
• Assisting our residents to perform activities of daily living
• Assistance with ambulation and transfers
• Create and lead activities with residents
• Preparation of meals
We look for the following qualifications in our caregivers:
• QMAP Required
• CNA preferred
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1 year related experience in caring for seniors
• Enthusiastic, encouraging outlook and approach toward daily tasks
• Flexible schedule – ability to work weekends and evening if needed
• Must be dedicated and reliable
We offer competitive pay. Must be able to pass a pre-placement physical, drug screen and background check.
Fax or e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.