Marketing Associate / Residence Manager January 2017
by Kelsey Trotter
We have an exciting new position!!
Marketing Associate/Residence Manager
We are currently looking for someone who likes working with people, has an outgoing personality, a multi-tasker with experience working with seniors and disabled adults in either assisted living, skilled nursing homes or similar settings. Marketing or social services background ideal with a minimum of two years experience. No two days are ever the same in this vibrant community!
Must have the skills to work with prospects, residents, families ,the general public and outside business relationships as it relates to community marketing and new resident admissions. The position will also provide daily administrative oversight of Harmony Residence including resident, staff and employee interaction.
The position will spend approximately 60% of work/time within the Residence Manager role and 40% as Marketing Associate that may vary depending on new resident admissions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Fielding inquiries in person or by telephone including message call backs.
2. Tours of the community both scheduled and walk-ins to prospective
residents/families or interested parties.
3. Maintain all marketing information.
4. Scheduling assessment for potential residents.
5. Processing applications, determining adequate financial resources or active
Medicaid-HCBS or 3rd party pay source such as Innovage.
6. Assure all documents are completed at time of move-in and distributed to
7. Scheduling and performing intakes including collecting fees.
8. Internal coordination of available units and communicating statue of M/R
with maintenance department.
9. Understanding of occupancy goals and pay source mix.
1. Day to day administrative oversight of Harmony Residence with some staff
supervision as required.
2. Must be comfortable working with younger disabled population.
3. Review incident and resident alert reports and respond as necessary.
4. Report building problems via work orders or if necessary communication
with maintenance department.
5. Assist with resident care conference as needed
6. Administrative duties
7. Trouble-shoot problems that may arise related to resident services.
8. Assure resident/family satisfaction
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Able to perform essential duties
• Able to understand and follow English instruction
• Obey all safety rules
• Follow communities Policies and Procedures
• Follow Employee Handbook Guidelines including HIPPA
• Experience in assisted living housing, SNF or other setting providing services to seniors and young disabled adults.
• Experience in marketing or sales
• Experience in administration
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.