LPN Supervisor Balfour Cherrywood Village Louisville CO 09-2015
by Stacey Norton
(Louisville, Colorado, USA)
We are seeking a vibrant and energetic L.P.N. who is team-oriented and will have the opportunity to demonstrate the ability to utilize their case management, office management, nursing assessment and supervisory skills in this unique position. In this leadership position, you will be a positive role model working closely with our team of care partners to provide superior customer service and care to our residents. Your ability to work a flexible schedule to include some weekends, holidays or evenings will be important.
- 7:30am to 6:00PM
- 30-35.99 hours a week and Benefit Eligible
- Supervise and direct care partners
- Be skilled in case management duties
- Demonstrate strong organizational and office management skills
- Ability to be a liaison with physicians and pharmacies
- Ability to communicate consistently with physicians and vendors as needed
- Previous experience in a care giving role or working with seniors preferred
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
- Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
To apply, email your resume to HR@balfourcare.com, or paste this link into your browser - https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/ApplyOnline/Apply.aspx?req_id=enc-16.8841951741418841&source=282628-CS-4638.
Please visit www.balfourcare.com/jobs to see all our open positions!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.