Life Enrichment Manager - Louisville CO. April 2016
by Balfour HR
Balfour Senior Living is providing a "new generation of retirement living". We are a pioneering, upscale senior living community dedicated to innovative care and an outstanding hospitality culture providing service to seniors with memory care and dementia related challenges. We are seeking a Life Enrichment Manager to join our close knit team. In this rewarding "hands -- on" management position you will plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the life enrichment department at Balfour Cherrywood Village.
This is a small community typically with 52 residents and a day care option. The successful candidate will partner with the management team to develop, plan and implement a wide variety of stimulating, high quality programs that meet the intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and individual needs of a diverse community. In this role you will manage and evaluate Life Enrichment team members through on-going performance management and timely coaching and counseling. You will also monitor the department's budget and take appropriate action or make recommendations to ensure the department's overall compliance with the budget.
* Spiritual background a plus
* An activity professional certified by the National Certification Council for Activity Professionals as an Activity Director or Activity Consultant preferred or at least one year of experience in providing activity programming in an assisted living facility.
* A therapeutic recreation specialist helpful;
* A Master's or Bachelor's degree in the social or behavioral sciences preferred
* Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
* Proven successful management of a team to achieve common goals preferred
* Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to staff to achieve excellence
* Ability to collaborate with other departments and management to continuously improve quality and overall experience for our customers
* Ability to clearly communicate in verbal and written form
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a customer focus at all times
* Ability to work on weekends, holidays, and evenings as needed
* Must possess current driver's license and have the ability to meet approved driver requirements
TO APPLY: www.balfourcare.com/jobs
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.