Health and Wellness Leader Trainings Offered at COAW Academy May 9-14 in Lakewood
Community Falls Prevention Specialist Certification and falls prevention courses are among the trainings being offered at the COAW Academy May 9-14 at the Link Recreation Center, 1295 S. Reed St. in Lakewood.
Discount for early registrations with payment by April 28! Trainings are geared toward healthcare, recreation and wellness professionals and are open to the community. Upon completion, leaders are encouraged and supported in implementing classes in their communities. Trainings offered in May:
• Intro to Falls Prevention Programming Workshop
• A Matter of Balance Leader/Coach Training
• Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention Instructor Training
• Community Falls Prevention Specialist Certificate
• Healthier Living ColoradoTM Leader Training
• Tomando Control ColoradoTM Leader Training
• Tomando Control ColoradoTM & Diabetes Self-Management Leader Cross Training
• National Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach Training
• Motivational Interviewing for Health & Wellness Professionals Community Track
COAW specializes in providing training for class leaders in evidence-based programs that are offered to communities. Continuing education credits are available. COAW is an accredited CEU provider by IACET.
Register online at www.COAW.org. Have training funds but can't join us in January? You can choose to pay now and train later. Another COAW Academy is scheduled for Sept. 12-17, 2016, in Lakewood. Trainings can also be offered at your location. For a full course catalog, visit www.coaw.org. For more information, contact Pam Allen at COAW, 303-984-1845 or email email@example.com.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Community Events Page.