Health and Wellness Director LPN or RN Denver CO 09-2015
by Sara Wright
We are seeking an experienced LPN or RN with previous experience as a Director of an Assisted Living and/or Memory Support Community for our BRAND NEW 88-apartment Assisted Living and Memory Support in Denver. Rosemark at Mayfair Park will be opening in December, but we are looking for someone to begin now!
We are locally owned by Rosemark Development Group and locally operated by CLS. You will have the opportunity to bring your talents and passions to work by joining an innovative and resident directed team. You will be responsible for encouraging, participating, and integrating resident directed initiatives by supporting successful aging and person-centered programs and culture. You will be a critical member of our community and must enjoy collaborating with your co-workers in providing exceptional service to our residents.
Responsible for the planning, direction, coordination, general supervision, budgeting, and management of all assigned residences within the Rosemark at Mayfair Park. Identifies and interprets resident needs and manages the services to achieve community and regulatory goals and standards.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
• Colorado Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure minimally required, in good standing.
• 3 years’ experience in Senior Care or an Assisted Living setting.
• 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Must be knowledgeable of Colorado state assisted living regulations.
• Must have computer processing and electronic medical database experience such as Point Click Care.
• In possession of, or ability to acquire Assisted Living Administrator Certification.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
This position is full time, and qualifies for our full time benefits package.
Salary Range: $62,000-$67,000 Based On Experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to Swright@rosemarkmayfairpark.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.