Experienced QMAPs Several Positions Available 02-2017
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others every day, while you start and grow your career in the medical field?
Senior Housing Options, Inc., a non-profit organization providing affordable, safe housing and care for seniors and people with disabilities, has a great opportunity for experienced and motivated QMAPs to join our team. If you want to continue working in the medical field, you can gain valuable experience to advance your career!
Key duties include:
· Providing a person-centered environment for older adults and persons with disabilities.
· Duties include: medication administration, documentation, assisting residents with bathing and personal care, housekeeping, laundry and assisting with meal services.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Current QMAP certification
· Experience as a QMAP
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
Several Positions Available (Please indicate which position(s) you are applying for:
· A: Two Full-time Positions, 2pm-11pm, one position to work Sunday through Thursday, the other position to work Tuesdays through Saturdays (Park Hill Residences)
· B: One Full-time Position, 10 am-10 pm on two weekdays to be determined 6:30 am-3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday (Park Hill Residences)
· C: Two Full-time Positions, 6pm-6 am three days per week or two twelve hour shifts and one 8 hour shift per week (The Barth Hotel)
· D: One Full-time Position, 10:45 pm-6:45 am five days per week, to be determined (Park Hill Residences)
What We Offer:
· Hourly wage starting at $13.00 per hour for experienced, certified QMAPs
· Retention bonus of $150 upon successful completion of 90 days as a full-time employee in good standing
· Paid holidays and paid time off for full-time employees working more than 30 hours per week
· Health and dental insurance benefits offered at 60 days for full-time employees working more than 30 hours per week
· 403(b) retirement savings plan with 2% match, subject to vesting requirements
· Opportunities for training, career growth and leadership development
· An employer with a mission you can believe in and a team that works together to achieve it
Openings are currently available at our Park Hill Residences and The Barth locations,both conveniently accessible with public transit! Apply now by submitting your resume at email@example.com and join our team at Senior Housing Options, Inc. delivering high quality care for residents in their comfortable home. Check us out at http://seniorhousingoptions.org/
An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V.