Executive Director -Montrose, CO - November 2015
by Jodi Bach
(Brookdale West Region)
Brookdale at Sunrise Creek is seeking a strong Executive Director to manage our beautiful community.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Oversee management and day to day operations of the community
* Hire and supervise employees ensuring adequate staffing
* Implement approached and services to maintain and enhance resident independence and satisfaction
* Participate in sales and marketing activities while developing and implementing an annual business plan that achieves the financial goals and maintains high occupancy through marketing strategies.
We seek the following principal qualifications:
* 3+ years Executive Director experience in an assisted living community strongly preferred
* Colorado Assisted Living license is required
* Sales experience is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history that supports ability to hire, direct and manage associates with the aging population
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position. Search on location, click on CO then choose Montrose.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.