Dining Room Servers - Balfour Retirement Community in Louisville, CO - 8/17/17
by Sheila Vue
(Louisville, CO, USA)
The Server serves our residents in a formal restaurant setting using established rules of etiquette. Successful candidates will work in a non-tipping environment, perfect for those seeking steady hours and income. Ideal candidates will be passionate about providing superior customer service, will excel at building relationships, and have a professional and outgoing personality.
Dining Room Server(s) Schedules Available:
• Full Time: Various Shifts (up to three weeks paid vacation time annually)
• Part Time: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
• Demonstrated experience working in a customer focused role
• Experience working in the hospitality or restaurant industry preferred
• Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly the elderly and their family members
• Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
• Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required
• Must be 18 years or older
Full-time, half-time, and three-quarter-time positions are eligible for health benefits and dental benefits as well as tuition reimbursement benefits!
We have full time benefit eligible positions available, offering up to three weeks’ vacation annually!
• Medical Healthcare Insurance
• Tuition Assistance
• Vacation/PTO/Sick days
• Life Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Employee Referral Bonus (90 days/6 months/1 year)
*Contact Human Resources at 303-926-5035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You may also visit our career site at www.balfourcare.com/careers/ to directly apply and/or to view other opportunities.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.