Dialysis RN Aurora, Colorado 2017-01
by Meghan McElhaney
Call or email for more information:
970-347-6999 or email@example.com
Employment Type: full-time
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Dialysis RN to work with the acute dialysis team.
Provides direct patient care using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
• Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
• Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
• Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
• Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
• Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires
Requirements (education, licensures, and certifications):
• Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program if less than 3 years’ experience.
• 6 months of relevant nursing experience.
• BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Previous dialysis experience strongly preferred
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.