Assisted Living Director, Denver, CO - May 2016
Assisted Living Director
An established and growing senior living community, focused on extraordinary hospitality and service, seeks an exceptional person to join our team to oversee Assisted living and memory care areas of our growing community. This position will be located in the Denver Metro Area.
The Assisted Living Director is responsible for the overall management and leadership of the assisted living and memory care areas of the community and sets the tone to deliver exceptional hospitality.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures appropriate actions are taken swiftly in response to customer expectations and feedback.
• Monitors effective implementation of quality improvement plans within departments.
• Responsible for managing budgetary items.
• Assists with marketing initiatives and sales objectives.
• Develops and fosters relationships with customers (families, residents and staff).
• Ensures staff adherence to uphold values and customer service principles at all times.
• Fosters teamwork with key business partners and all staff with a shared awareness of
• community goals.
• Assertively manages group or interpersonal conflict situations to the point of resolution.
• Candidates must possess a strong management or leadership background preferably in senior living.
• Bachelors or healthcare degree or equivalent experience and/or education.
• Practical experience managing complex projects successfully involving numerous interactions a plus.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• The ability to apply process improvement on a regular basis.
• Project implementation and daily management practices.
• Possess experience in managing individuals or teams preferred.
• Possess effective management, fiscal and communication skills.
• Basic general knowledge of Microsoft Office products and basic computer literacy; advanced a plus.
• Possesses interest in pursuing personal growth and development.
• Possess a high level of personal empathy and integrity.
The ideal candidate must:
➢ be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
➢ possess high emotional intelligence and demonstrate the ability to be empathetic in various situations dealing with staff and customers
➢ have the ability to actively build and cultivate relationships with affluent prospective residents and their families
➢ organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
➢ utilize all resources in the execution of job responsibilities
➢ be willing to work beyond normal working hours and weekends and/or holiday when necessary
➢ communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
➢ maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
➢ Be able to communicate in written and verbal form in English
If you are a bright, energetic, polished and empathetic individual with a passion for superior customer service and thrive in a hospitality driven environment, this may be the right place for you!
We offer a comprehensive benefit package. If you are ready to make a change to a medium-sized and growing company that is a thought leader in its field with aspirations to be a national leader, send us your resume and cover letter with salary requirements today.
To Apply, please send your resume to AssistedLivingDirectorDenver@gmail.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Board.