Account Manager 03-2015
It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L), founded in 1999, is dedicated to helping older adults realize the full benefits of adaptive technology. iN2L integrates the various hardware, software, media, ergonomic, and adaptive components necessary to allow virtually any person with any interest in using a computer—regardless of background, physical or intellectual abilities—to do so pleasurably, engagingly, and with minimal frustration. The system is built on a picture-based, touch-screen interface that allows users to simply “touch” their way to find engaging, educational, spiritual, and personalized content that is appropriate to their level of cognitive and physical ability. We sell directly to senior living communities and iN2L’s systems are currently installed in more than 1500 locations in 49 states and 4 countries.
Due to our expanding customer base, we are seeking an Account Manager. This is NOT a sales position. The Account Manager will manage existing customer relationships, ensure customers have successfully implemented the iN2L program, and play a key role in expanding the engagement our customers have with our product. The Account Manager will assess customer’s need and evaluate success metrics in order to recognize ways in which they can add value to the relationship between iN2L and the customer. The Account Manager will develop and implement plans to increase our customers’ engagement and utilization of the iN2L systems. This includes conducting presentations, trainings, webinars and other interpersonal communications. An ideal candidate is a self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile, share their ideas and roll up their sleeves. Attention to detail and constant follow-through will be required to be successful in this position. The ability to develop interpersonal relationships with the customer’s stakeholders, foresee and prevent issues, and be seen as a resource for the customer will also be required. This position will include some travel (up to 20%).
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Senior living industry background/knowledge preferred
• Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
• Collaborative and team-spirited
• Attention to detail
• 3-5 years of work experience, including customer service experience
• A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
• Ability to travel when needed
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Managing new and existing customer relationships
• Conduct trainings and presentations for customers
• Evaluating success metrics and crafting customized plans to ensure customer success
• Engage successfully with diverse/challenging personalities
• Managing multi-step launch process with new customers
• Assessing existing customers to recognize ways in which they can better utilize iN2L
Please send resumes with cover letters, including salary requirements, to careers@in2L.com . Resumes sent without cover letters will not be considered.